Hammerli AR50

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Raj Hosabettu

Hammerli AR50

Post by Raj Hosabettu »

Does anyone know of any top shooters using a Hammerli AR 50 air rifle? I keep seeing that many of the top shooters prefer Anschutz, FWB and Walther but yet to come across someone using a Hammerli AR50.
Also, has anyone comapred the AR50 with the other rifles when deciding on a precision air rifle.
I appreciate your feedback. Thanks!
nhosabettu-at-tei-us.com.44204.0
Matvei

Re: Hammerli AR50

Post by Matvei »

Why bother yourself with this kind of questions? Try AR50 and compare it with other top match guns. Just spend a day with gunsmith, and you evidently found what you needed. I cannot see any reason why to follow what the top shooters use. It is true that most of the use Anschutz, FWB, but to my opinion AR50 has not yet got its ground and it actually deserves. My son shoots AR50 Alu Pro, he loves the gun. The trigger system differs from that of other match rifles, and as you squeeze the trigger, all you get is a longish bang and the pellet hits the target, you really hear the difefrence.
Neither has the new Hämmerli FP10 found its reputation among shooters, and as I have mentioned many times here that it was my choice as I jumped from Pardini to a new free pistol.
Good shots anyway what ever is your decision.
: Does anyone know of any top shooters using a Hammerli AR 50 air rifle? I keep seeing that many of the top shooters prefer Anschutz, FWB and Walther but yet to come across someone using a Hammerli AR50.
: Also, has anyone comapred the AR50 with the other rifles when deciding on a precision air rifle.
: I appreciate your feedback. Thanks!

Matti_Tarvainen-at-hotmail.com.44213.44204
Øyvind

Re: Hammerli AR50

Post by Øyvind »

I have had an AR 50 for some years now and it is still giving the good results. I also have a FWB P700 and the AR50 is just as good. Two of my pupils have purchased AR50 Alu Pro and they like them.I have done one switch with mine, and that is to put a FWB front sight 22mm on it. I like those for indoor use.
oesir-at-c2i.net.44222.44204