Need a Toz grip

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Larry Lohkamp

Need a Toz grip

Post by Larry Lohkamp »

I need a medium adjustable Toz grip... I'd prefer something like a Morini but a stock grip in good condition would be okay if its priced right.
izhfun-at-yahoo.com.44079.0
Barry Markowitz

Got a box of a few

Post by Barry Markowitz »

Explore your other avenues first...but if you have trouble, I have a box of stock and modified stock Toz grips (one became an exotic metallic blue experiment in the old days when pistols didn't have much color)....I guess I could send you the box and let you play with them for a week and pick one. I am very happy with my Vitarbo Toz grip (11 years old)that was recently refined by Seaton Thomas. Bill Demarest told me, a year or so ago, that when his Toz grip cracked that he went with a Vitarbo blank and had a Seaton Thomas full treatment (it was Bill that sold me on Seaton Thomas' value).
newsphotohi-at-hawaii.rr.com.44080.44079
Barry Markowitz

Got a box of a few

Explore your other avenues first...but if you have trouble, I have a box of stock and modified stock Toz grips (one became an exotic metallic blue experiment in the old days when pistols didn't have much color)....I guess I could send you the box and let you play with them for a week and pick one. I am very happy with my Vitarbo Toz grip (11 years old)that was recently refined by Seaton Thomas. Bill Demarest told me, a year or so ago, that when his Toz grip cracked that he went with a Vitarbo blank and had a Seaton Thomas full treatment (it was Bill that sold me on Seaton Thomas' value).
newsphotohi-at-hawaii.rr.com.44081.44079
Patrick Haynes

Is Seaton Thomas Coming to the CAGP in Toronto?

Post by Patrick Haynes »

Hi Barry.
Is Seaton still planning on attending the CAGP in February? Let me know as I'd like to chat with him.
Thanks.
Patrick
haynes-at-targetshooting.ca.44096.44080
Barry Markowitz

Seaton Update, & Canada too

At this time Seaton Thomas'computer monitor is dead, so he is only available via phone directly at his home at (928) 763-5504. Because many people periodically ask, I will give you a Seaton update (and the Seaton Canada update you requested). After Seaton's visit to Hawaii and some therapy changes he has made, Seaton said he is feeling better than he has in many years, particularly his back. Seaton has recently finished a dedicated grip making workshop in his home, and is making some other changes required by local Bullhead City officials. If anyone has any extra functional monitors, send him one (Seaton Thomas, 1760 Rio Vista Dr., Bullhead City, Arizona, 86442). San Francisco Bay Area AP shooters have gotten together to invite Seaton to take care of their concerns, all in one week, but the details of dates have not been finalized, so Seaton said yes, but has not put it in his calendar yet. At Seaton's request I discussed with Patrick the possibility of Seaton arriving a few days before the highly regarded Canadian Grand Prix AP/AR Event. I understand that Seaton would have to pay a fee for a table, like any other commercial entity, but because he is making dust I don't know if the effort would be done in his room with a vacuum cleaner nearby or if the event organizers would arrange an approved place nearby the competition where he could help refine grips. If the organizers or Canadian shooters value Seaton's on scene skills, could someone please advise me online, or Seaton directly via phone of a possible set up arrangement and costs...Seaton would be most appreciative. Seaton himself will tell you at this stage of his life...he can get there, but just make sure there has electricity, a chair, a table, and a light (and maybe a pretty lady he can "chat up")...past that he is not into organizing, promoting, or too much improvising.
Thank you Patrick and others for your inquiries. I don't speak for Seaton, but am hopefully just passing on discussions we have had to help Seaton support his sushi driven lifestyle and help AP shooters reach their max potential.

newsphotohi-at-hawaii.rr.com.44102.44096
Gary

Re: Seaton Update, & Canada too

Post by Gary »

San Francisco Bay Area AP shooters have gotten together to invite Seaton to take care of their concerns, all in one week, but the details of dates have not been finalized, so Seaton said yes, but has not put it in his calendar yet.

Hi Barry
Can you give me a link/contact to one of the SF Bay Area AP shooters. I wouldn't mind my old CPM1 being fitted better.
tnx...gary
Barry Markowitz

Gary, Call Seaton, replaced hard drive recently, lost Bay Ar

: San Francisco Bay Area AP shooters have gotten together to invite Seaton to take care of their concerns, all in one week, but the details of dates have not been finalized, so Seaton said yes, but has not put it in his calendar yet.
:
: Hi Barry
: Can you give me a link/contact to one of the SF Bay Area AP shooters. I wouldn't mind my old CPM1 being fitted better.
: tnx...gary

newsphotohi-at-hawaii.rr.com.44130.44125