Target Height for AP and AR

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Hyoung

Target Height for AP and AR

Post by Hyoung »

Hi, i read an earlier post about the height of the target. The responders to the post said that about 142 cm was the height of the target. Is the 142 the height of the center of the target, the bottom part of the black circle or something else? How about for Air rifle? If possible please do not post a URL for the ISSF rules, becasue i read it and was unable to find any specification (I may have missed it). Thanks in advance
Gamed2k-at-aol.com.44072.0
David Levene

Re: Target Height for AP and AR

Post by David Levene »

: Hi, i read an earlier post about the height of the target. The responders to the post said that about 142 cm was the height of the target. Is the 142 the height of the center of the target, the bottom part of the black circle or something else? How about for Air rifle? If possible please do not post a URL for the ISSF rules, becasue i read it and was unable to find any specification (I may have missed it). Thanks in advance
Rule 6.3.9 is perfectly clear (measure to the centre of the target):-
The center of the targets must be within the following heights when measured from the level of the floor of the firing point:
300 m ranges 3.00 m +/- 4.00 m
50 m ranges 0.75 m +/- 0.50 m
25 m ranges 1.40 m +/- 0.10 m
10 m ranges 1.40 m +/- 0.05 m
50 m Running Target 1.40 m +/- 0.20 m
10 m Running Target 1.40 m +/- 0.05 m
All target centers within a group of targets or range must have the same height (±1 cm).
dalevene-at-blueyonder.co.uk.44078.44072