Found a FAS 606, bought it......

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Joe G.

Found a FAS 606, bought it......

Post by Joe G. »

Thanks for the responses and wishes of good luck that I had gotten. A BIG thanks for Gerry S. who noticed my latest post a few days ago and notified me of one for sale. I made the deal today and should have it within the next week. I suspect it will make a very nice addition to my growing vintage target air pistol collection. Another big thanks to Pilkington's for giving us this great forum. Best regards, Joe G.
JosephJFG-at-aol.com.43984.0
Craig E.

Congratulations!! (nt)

Post by Craig E. »

: Thanks for the responses and wishes of good luck that I had gotten. A BIG thanks for Gerry S. who noticed my latest post a few days ago and notified me of one for sale. I made the deal today and should have it within the next week. I suspect it will make a very nice addition to my growing vintage target air pistol collection. Another big thanks to Pilkington's for giving us this great forum. Best regards, Joe G.

alance2002-at-yahoo.com.43990.43984
Joe G.

thanks Craig,

Post by Joe G. »

for rooting for me, I know it helped. Hope to see you at a match real soon.

JosephJFG-at-aol.com.43994.43990
David Levene

Re: Found a FAS 606, bought it......

Post by David Levene »

: Thanks for the responses and wishes of good luck that I had gotten. A BIG thanks for Gerry S. who noticed my latest post a few days ago and notified me of one for sale. I made the deal today and should have it within the next week. I suspect it will make a very nice addition to my growing vintage target air pistol collection. Another big thanks to Pilkington's for giving us this great forum. Best regards, Joe G.

Well done, I think you have bought an under-recognised classic.
Not trying to put a damper on it but you may be interested in one weakness off the pistol. If you are a bit heavy handed then it it possible to put too moch pressure on the opening catch. This is basically a lever welded to a round pin. It is possible to break that weld.
Other than that easily repairable problem, enjoy.

dalevene-at-blueyonder.co.uk.43998.43984
Joe Matusic, MD

Great, so I can stop looking for ya, :) (NT)

Post by Joe Matusic, MD »

Joe.Matusic-at-Camc.org.44022.43984
Joe G.

Re: Found a FAS 606, bought it......

Post by Joe G. »

Thanks for the tip, I will be "gentle" with my new toy. I am sure I will like it.

Josephjfg-at-aol.com.44027.43998
Joe G.

Thanks Joe, see ya in Roanoke...

Post by Joe G. »

BTW, the stain job on the 10 meter pellet trap came out great. I'll be bringing the FAS along with me to the show along with my other "vintage" target pistols.

Josephjfg-at-aol.com.44028.44022
Bubba

I can see now

Post by Bubba »

Joe G.
It is with more clarity that I view the results of the War For State's Rights. I have now seen how persistant and resourceful you Yankees Can be. I congradulate you for finding and buying such a rare (did not sell well, would fall apart?) Italian Air Pistol.
Wishing you the best, I remain,
Respectfully,
Bubba

DanielHankiins-at-wm.com.44029.43984