Problem with a P34 ?

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Michel

Problem with a P34 ?

Post by Michel »

Hi,
As anybody ever had trouble adjusting the anti recoil on their P34? The manual says to set the loading gate linkage at 3mm from the edge before you encounter any resistance... But I cannot adjust mine to even come close to this! Also, is it normal to ear a small part moving inside the gun when you shake it?
The gun was bought used and the previous owner doesn't remember changing anything...
Thanks for your help,
Michel.
michelt_13-at-hotmail.com.43970.0
LesJ

Re: Problem with a P34 ?

Post by LesJ »

I can not help you with first part. There are two things that will rattle:
1) At some point FWB P-34 switch from FWB grips to Morini grips, but pistol still had little nut used by original grip. Since it was not used by Morini grip it is free to move around. Later models do not have that nut.
2)There is internal part (I am not sure which one) that only after trigger is released that it slides back and forth.
When pistol is new and packed with grease you can not hear it, but with time or should I say use grease is not there any more to restrict that movement.

Michel

Thanks! (NT)

Post by Michel »

: I can not help you with first part. There are two things that will rattle:
: 1) At some point FWB P-34 switch from FWB grips to Morini grips, but pistol still had little nut used by original grip. Since it was not used by Morini grip it is free to move around. Later models do not have that nut.
: 2)There is internal part (I am not sure which one) that only after trigger is released that it slides back and forth.
: When pistol is new and packed with grease you can not hear it, but with time or should I say use grease is not there any more to restrict that movement.

michelt_13-at-hotmail.com.44007.43982