Stuff for sale

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Ken J

Stuff for sale

Post by Ken J »

Folks,
I've been making a new closet for all our accumulated shooting stuff. Well, as I've been sifting through the rubble, I've found many items that we no longer need. What better thing to do with them than get them to the people who will use them.
For starters, we've got so many pellets that we could string them together... they'd reach the moon and back. These are both bulk pellets, matched to Nancy's gun, and individual (100 count) matched to her gun. We'll keep some, just in case she ever gets the bug to shoot again. However, one lot in particular is the one she won the Olympics with. All lots tested very well, mostly one hole groups that would hang a pellet.
Also, we've got a couple of 2002 aluminum stocks, two fiberglass (Ty Bishop design) stocks for 2013's (both with aluminum bedding blocks), two cases of Federal UM1B (will provide samples for evaluation). We'll sell them for what we've got in them, 600 per case. Several sets of glasses, both knobloch and varga. Older Champions choice spotting scope (20x), Nancy's Kowa 612 spotting scope (45 degree head, 20x), several sets of clothing, some mouche, some thune, both in my sizes and Nancy's (contact us for specific sizes), sauer boots mens, size 11.5, thune boots, size womens 8.5, Anshutz 2002 pneumatic (complete with sights, best offer- one hole gun, comes with extra set of seals, make offer), S&W .357 state police model 586 (trigger job, houge grips), several .22 barrels (time precision, two groove), barrel tuners (time precision, etc), extra anschutz triggers, both old and new style (steel and aluminum), a whole bunch of worked over .243 brass (once fired), .300 win-mag small base RCBS dies, .243 competition RCBS dies, .38 Super (Federal +p) brass (virgin and shiny), 100 lbs of #6 steel shot, kitchen sink, etc.
Make me an offer on any of the above stuff, or will trade whole lot for a 2002 F-250 Diesel 4x4 Crew cab. Email me at kenj68@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Ken J

Todd

Re: Stuff for sale

Post by Todd »

: Folks,
: I've been making a new closet for all our accumulated shooting stuff. Well, as I've been sifting through the rubble, I've found many items that we no longer need. What better thing to do with them than get them to the people who will use them.
: For starters, we've got so many pellets that we could string them together... they'd reach the moon and back. These are both bulk pellets, matched to Nancy's gun, and individual (100 count) matched to her gun. We'll keep some, just in case she ever gets the bug to shoot again. However, one lot in particular is the one she won the Olympics with. All lots tested very well, mostly one hole groups that would hang a pellet.
: Also, we've got a couple of 2002 aluminum stocks, two fiberglass (Ty Bishop design) stocks for 2013's (both with aluminum bedding blocks), two cases of Federal UM1B (will provide samples for evaluation). We'll sell them for what we've got in them, 600 per case. Several sets of glasses, both knobloch and varga. Older Champions choice spotting scope (20x), Nancy's Kowa 612 spotting scope (45 degree head, 20x), several sets of clothing, some mouche, some thune, both in my sizes and Nancy's (contact us for specific sizes), sauer boots mens, size 11.5, thune boots, size womens 8.5, Anshutz 2002 pneumatic (complete with sights, best offer- one hole gun, comes with extra set of seals, make offer), S&W .357 state police model 586 (trigger job, houge grips), several .22 barrels (time precision, two groove), barrel tuners (time precision, etc), extra anschutz triggers, both old and new style (steel and aluminum), a whole bunch of worked over .243 brass (once fired), .300 win-mag small base RCBS dies, .243 competition RCBS dies, .38 Super (Federal +p) brass (virgin and shiny), 100 lbs of #6 steel shot, kitchen sink, etc.
: Make me an offer on any of the above stuff, or will trade whole lot for a 2002 F-250 Diesel 4x4 Crew cab. Email me at kenj68@hotmail.com.
: Thanks,
: Ken J
how much are you asking for the spotting scopes?
twest-at-sherbtel.net.43944.43915
shadow

Post by shadow »

Ken,
I could be interested in the Kowa.
Susan
sparis45-at-msn.com.43971.43915
Bill

Post by Bill »

Ken,
Problems with the e-mail address your using.
Please contact me.
Thanks.
Bill
wmmcc-at-intap.net.43975.43915
David

Post by David »

: Folks,
: I've been making a new closet for all our accumulated shooting stuff. Well, as I've been sifting through the rubble, I've found many items that we no longer need. What better thing to do with them than get them to the people who will use them.
: For starters, we've got so many pellets that we could string them together... they'd reach the moon and back. These are both bulk pellets, matched to Nancy's gun, and individual (100 count) matched to her gun. We'll keep some, just in case she ever gets the bug to shoot again. However, one lot in particular is the one she won the Olympics with. All lots tested very well, mostly one hole groups that would hang a pellet.
: Also, we've got a couple of 2002 aluminum stocks, two fiberglass (Ty Bishop design) stocks for 2013's (both with aluminum bedding blocks), two cases of Federal UM1B (will provide samples for evaluation). We'll sell them for what we've got in them, 600 per case. Several sets of glasses, both knobloch and varga. Older Champions choice spotting scope (20x), Nancy's Kowa 612 spotting scope (45 degree head, 20x), several sets of clothing, some mouche, some thune, both in my sizes and Nancy's (contact us for specific sizes), sauer boots mens, size 11.5, thune boots, size womens 8.5, Anshutz 2002 pneumatic (complete with sights, best offer- one hole gun, comes with extra set of seals, make offer), S&W .357 state police model 586 (trigger job, houge grips), several .22 barrels (time precision, two groove), barrel tuners (time precision, etc), extra anschutz triggers, both old and new style (steel and aluminum), a whole bunch of worked over .243 brass (once fired), .300 win-mag small base RCBS dies, .243 competition RCBS dies, .38 Super (Federal +p) brass (virgin and shiny), 100 lbs of #6 steel shot, kitchen sink, etc.
: Make me an offer on any of the above stuff, or will trade whole lot for a 2002 F-250 Diesel 4x4 Crew cab. Email me at kenj68@hotmail.com.
: Thanks,
: Ken J

ack65x257-at-aol.com.44616.43915