Pardini Free Pistol vs Hammerli FP-10

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Grego

Pardini Free Pistol vs Hammerli FP-10

Post by Grego »

Great Site. CouldI please have input on these two fine free pistols. I am new to this sport, but have been in other shooting sports for years.
Thank you.
Greg
gpl-at-liscio.us.43946.0
Matvei

Re: Pardini Free Pistol vs Hammerli FP-10

Post by Matvei »

I just passed this trouble. I chose FP10. I went through the evaluation of all the major brands, and as I posted earlier this year FP10 was my choice. There evidently were some problems with FP10's trigger earlier, but I have not yet met them. Possibly Hämmerli (in fact SAM) has managed to fix that problem. The gun itself, is like an extension of your arm. It stands like a rock, as I mentioned some months ago. May I mention that the first time at the range gave me 480 points, even though everything was different from my old Pardini PGP75. So, yours is the choice. As you may guess, I have used the bolt action Pardini for years.

: Great Site. CouldI please have input on these two fine free pistols. I am new to this sport, but have been in other shooting sports for years.
: Thank you.
: Greg

Matti_Tarvainen-at-hotmail.com.43958.43946
Mako

Re: Pardini Free Pistol vs Hammerli FP-10

Post by Mako »

almost all of the elite free pistol shooters use either the Toz or the Morini 84e ....

makofoto-at-earthlink.net.44040.43946