Cheap used rifle

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Patrick

Cheap used rifle

Post by Patrick »

I'm a college student and would like to get into 10m air rifle. Money is a defanant issue. Does anyone have any suggestions on cheap used rifles. What models, where to get them, etc.
Thanks...
pkclem0-at-egr.uky.edu.43939.0
sam

Re: Cheap used rifle

Post by sam »

: I'm a college student and would like to get into 10m air rifle. Money is a defanant issue. Does anyone have any suggestions on cheap used rifles. What models, where to get them, etc.
: Thanks...
Where are you?

Joe Matusic, MD

several

Post by Joe Matusic, MD »

Consider the Daisy 7XX/853 series. Single stroke pneumatic, very accurate. Next above these are the FWB 300, Diana 75 to1, Walther for $350-$600 used.

Joe.Matusic-at-Camc.org.43955.43939
LesJ

Post by LesJ »

Check Tau 200
177 single shot, CO2, powered match air rifle. Right hand laminated stock. Match site set, tools, spares,bulk or 12g filling, 150g CO2 bottle, butt spacers, lead weighted to 10lb. VGC
$275
at: www.pilkguns.com/usedguns.htm

pdeal

Post by pdeal »

I second that motion. That Tau 200 is real hard to beat for the price- particularly that price. Two complaints I had about the Tau are the front sight and the trigger is just ok. I have fixes for both. I made some barrel bands that allow an anschutz (old style) front sight to be used. I have a few extra of these bands if anybody is interested (pics available). Also, there is a very simple non-permanent modification that can be made that makes the trigger almost as good as a fwb trigger. Email me if interested.
pdeal-at-mylanlabs.com.43969.43956