Tau 7 Bulk Fill with 20lb CO2 tank

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

ColinH

Tau 7 Bulk Fill with 20lb CO2 tank

Post by ColinH »

I just bought a used Tau 7. I also bought a 20 lb CO2 tank for paintball use. The Tau 7 comes with an adapter that seems to fit on the CO2 tank directly. Can I just use it to fill the gray tank or the Tau 7 directly, or do I still need to buy the metric-english adapter to fill?
I am new to the Tau 7. Any information or experience regarding the bulk fill will be appreciated. Thanks.
Colin

klhsi-at-aol.com.43850.0
Bill Clarke

Re: Tau 7 Bulk Fill with 20lb CO2 tank

Post by Bill Clarke »

http://64.141.103.136/tau7fill.htm
The above link should help you.
BTW 64.141.103.136 is the URL being used for www.airguninfo.com until the Domain Name propagates from the new host server. That may take a couple of days.
airgun-at-despammed.com.43860.43850
TCooper

Post by TCooper »

Your TAU-7 should come with a bulk fill adapter than threads onto the pistol. This piece has a valve (male end) to allow the pistol to take the fill from the small gray tank (female end). These threads are metric.
You will need an adapter that has a Standard size female end that threads onto the 20lb tank and a metric male end to fill the gray tank. You cannot fill the gun with this adapter. Both have male ends.
I made TAU-7 Bulk Fill instructions at the web link that Bill Clarke posted. There are also loads of other airgun articles and web links at his site.
later,
Todd
Colin

Post by Colin »

I connected the Tau 7 adapter to the 20lb co2 tank and I was able to fill the gray tube with it. I hope that I am not messing up the adapter. Thanks for the info.
Colin

: Your TAU-7 should come with a bulk fill adapter than threads onto the pistol. This piece has a valve (male end) to allow the pistol to take the fill from the small gray tank (female end). These threads are metric.
: You will need an adapter that has a Standard size female end that threads onto the 20lb tank and a metric male end to fill the gray tank. You cannot fill the gun with this adapter. Both have male ends.
: I made TAU-7 Bulk Fill instructions at the web link that Bill Clarke posted. There are also loads of other airgun articles and web links at his site.
: later,
: Todd

klhsi-at-aol.com.43896.43871