Pachmayr Gun Box

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

shadow

Pachmayr Gun Box

Post by shadow »

Good Morning All,
I had two posts on this topic. I just received my Pachmayr box that I found on Gunbroker.com. It lives up to my expectations! It is more suited to me than my Gun Ho (I am short and the angled lid on the Gun Ho does not allow for enough scope "drop"). It arrived in excellent condition. A few wipes with some Armor All and it looks great. The tray needs to be lowered to accommodate my scopes which does not appear to be too difficult. I paid $60.00 which included a Bushnell spotting scope. Not too bad!
sparis45-at-msn.com.43835.0
Rick Eickhoff

Great Deal.

Post by Rick Eickhoff »

You got a great deal....

: Good Morning All,
: I had two posts on this topic. I just received my Pachmayr box that I found on Gunbroker.com. It lives up to my expectations! It is more suited to me than my Gun Ho (I am short and the angled lid on the Gun Ho does not allow for enough scope "drop"). It arrived in excellent condition. A few wipes with some Armor All and it looks great. The tray needs to be lowered to accommodate my scopes which does not appear to be too difficult. I paid $60.00 which included a Bushnell spotting scope. Not too bad!

reickhoff-at-stny.rr.com.43845.43835
shadow

Re: Great Deal.

Post by shadow »

I just bought another one on Ebay Friday evening. It had been listed for only 3 hours! It is a five gun. It looked mint in the pictures. I paid $85.00. Eventually, I will sell one of the two (and my Gun Ho as well!)
Have you talked with Sean recently? Does he have email!
Susan
sparis45-at-msn.com.43906.43845