TSC Postal Match Results - July & August 2003

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Patrick

TSC Postal Match Results - July & August 2003

Post by Patrick »

Hi folks.
Better late than never. The (belated) July and August results of the TargetShooting Canada Postal Match have been posted.
I have dropped the "Best" Score, due to some confusion as to what it meant. As a result, just shoot your postal match and send in that score.
Many thanks for everyone who participated. I hope to see your achievements over the future months.
Good shooting.
Patrick
haynes-at-targetshooting.ca.43659.0
Rustam Bana

Regarding a couple of Indian shooters.

Post by Rustam Bana »

Hello Patrick,
Dhirender Singh Jamwal does not shoot air-pistol.
He uses a LG300 Alu-tec.
Mahipal in all probablity is using a Steyr LP10P.
Regards,
Rustam.
rustambana-at-satyam.net.in.43663.43659
Patrick

Re: Regarding a couple of Indian shooters.

Post by Patrick »

Hi Rustam.
He entered some values into the air pistol category, so I took him at face value. He stated that he shoot AP with the Alutec, but I assmed an error and entered the LP300 as a substitute. I'll send him an email to confirm the change, as well as followup with Mahipal.
Thanks for the update.
Patrick
haynes-at-targetshooting.ca.43667.43663
Rustam Bana

Post by Rustam Bana »

: He entered some values into the air pistol category, so I took him at face value. He stated that he shoot AP with the Alutec...
He did? Excellent! We wont let him live this down at the club. ;-)
rustambana-at-satyam.net.in.43679.43667
Patrick

Post by Patrick »

: : He entered some values into the air pistol category, so I took him at face value. He stated that he shoot AP with the Alutec...
: He did? Excellent! We wont let him live this down at the club. ;-)
LoL: nope, my fault entirely as the system isn't perfect. We will have a new database driven postal match system setup for next month. It will make sure that there will be less intervention by me, so the results will be posted faster and more accurately.
Give Dhirender my apologies. (Only one score was entered as pistol and the other was rifle: I should have know better since he specified Alutec in both cases.)

Thanks again.
Patrick

haynes-at-targetshooting.ca.43698.43679