Hammerli apathy??

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Guido Del Giudice

Hammerli apathy??

Post by Guido Del Giudice »

I have been having problems with my Hammerli FP10 free pistol.
Some pins keep drifting loose on the trigger group and the pistol has discharged accidentally a few times.
I have emailed Hammerli 6 times now regarding the new trigger groups they have been retro-fitting on these pistols.
They just do not bother to reply. The emails are definitely going through. I cannot believe they can just ignore this safety issue...
Has anyone else had similar problems?
Thanks
Guido

gdg-at-iafrica.com.43641.0
Grzegorz Gladyszewski

Re: Hammerli apathy??

Post by Grzegorz Gladyszewski »

: Has anyone else had similar problems?
: Thanks
: Guido
Have you tried?:
Hämmerli AG
Miss Michele Senn
Assistant Manager / Export Dept.
Tel: ++41 62 888 22 27
Email: michele.senn@haemmerli.ch
She is pretty kind and always helps.
Grzegorz
PS. I had some problems, I have ordered aluminium air cilinder for my AR50 alu and got a havy one. I was really angry, but finally it was a mistake and in few days I got an aluminium one, so I have two in price of one :-) Anyway, I find my AR50 alu pro the best AR in the world so... :-)))
David Levene

Post by David Levene »

: : Has anyone else had similar problems?
: : Thanks
: : Guido
: Have you tried?:
: Hämmerli AG
: Miss Michele Senn
: Assistant Manager / Export Dept.
: Tel: ++41 62 888 22 27
: Email: michele.senn@haemmerli.ch
I am not certain but that sounds like the contact details for the Lenzberg factory which was shut about 2 months ago.
Try:-
HÄMMERLI AG
Industrieplatz
CH-8212 Neuhausen
Tel. +41 (0) 52 674 65 65
I don't know if Michelle is still with them.
dalevene-at-blueyonder.co.uk.43643.43642
jim fabanich

Re: Hammerli personnel

Post by jim fabanich »

: : :
: : Miss Michele Senn
: : Has left the company as early as Jan of 2003. I wished her good luck and hoped that her replacement would be as knowledgable and efficient as her. Her only reply was " I hope so too"..
jimfabanich-at-comcast.net.43652.43643
Mark

Post by Mark »

A couple of points to make here:
1) Most manufacturers prefer that you go through their distribution channels (in the US it's Larry's Guns in Maine - he's great to deal with).
2) Hammerli was shut down for a good chunk of August and is just getting back up to speed.
If all else fails, use the contact info on their website. There has been some conversation that they are moving from their Lenzburg site to another one. I'm not sure on this so I place it here only as a point of speculation, not fact.
I wish you luck in getting your FP-10 working. In my experience they're a fine free pistol, once these initial bugs are worked out.

Cheers,
Mark.
: I have been having problems with my Hammerli FP10 free pistol.
: Some pins keep drifting loose on the trigger group and the pistol has discharged accidentally a few times.
: I have emailed Hammerli 6 times now regarding the new trigger groups they have been retro-fitting on these pistols.
: They just do not bother to reply. The emails are definitely going through. I cannot believe they can just ignore this safety issue...
: Has anyone else had similar problems?
: Thanks
: Guido

David Levene

Post by David Levene »

: If all else fails, use the contact info on their website. There has been some conversation that they are moving from their Lenzburg site to another one. I'm not sure on this so I place it here only as a point of speculation, not fact.
It is fact I am afraid. They were packing everything up when we were there in early July and closing the factory the following week.
dalevene-at-blueyonder.co.uk.43675.43671
Guido Del Giudice

but surely...

Even if they are moving a serious company like Hammerli should at least respond to emails or put up a notice on their webpage advising on the move..??
gdg-at-iafrica.com.43701.43675
David Levene

Re: but surely...

Post by David Levene »

: Even if they are moving a serious company like Hammerli should at least respond to emails or put up a notice on their webpage advising on the move..??
I agree. Their web site does now only give the new address.
dalevene-at-blueyonder.co.uk.43704.43701
Guido Del Giudice

Just got a reply from Hammerli...after 3 months.
That must have been quite a move, anyway they seem to be back to normal.
David Levene

Post by David Levene »

: Just got a reply from Hammerli...after 3 months.
: That must have been quite a move, anyway they seem to be back to normal.
The power of Target Talk 8^)
dalevene-at-blueyonder.co.uk.43720.43712