target psitol

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Brian

target psitol

Post by Brian »

Hi everyone, I have a RWS 34 w/ a bushnell scope that I will trade for a IZH 46 M. I will even pay the shipping on both. I got the 34 about a year ago and put MAYBE 300 pellets through it. I didn't know when I got it what I really wanted and after doing some research I feel that getting a pistol for target would be better for me. The 34 is a powerful gun and accurate. You will not be disappointed.I have pictures I will send if your interested. If you have a different pistol then the IZH46M send some info and pictures. I have cash I could kick in if needed.
-Brian
bflanagan010-at-hotmail.com.43541.0
LesJ

Re: target psitol

Post by LesJ »

If no luck finding trade with private party, try dealer. My first choice would be Pilkguns - I doubt if they will be interested in your pistol, but it doesn't hurt to try. Second choice is: www.airgunsofarizona.com. They take just about anything powered by air and they have IZH-46M.
Mako

RWS 34 is a rifle ... not pistol .... :-) .nt

Post by Mako »

: If no luck finding trade with private party, try dealer. My first choice would be Pilkguns - I doubt if they will be interested in your pistol, but it doesn't hurt to try. Second choice is: www.airgunsofarizona.com. They take just about anything powered by air and they have IZH-46M.

makofoto-at-earthlink.net.43551.43547
LesJ

I did not know , thanks for correction.NT

Post by LesJ »

Dave

Re: target psitol

Post by Dave »

Place your add over at www.airguns.net. It's free, gets lots of traffic and has a good mix of air rifles/pistols. My guess is that it will be easier to seel the rifle outright and buy a 46 M with the proceeds.
hth

: Hi everyone, I have a RWS 34 w/ a bushnell scope that I will trade for a IZH 46 M. I will even pay the shipping on both. I got the 34 about a year ago and put MAYBE 300 pellets through it. I didn't know when I got it what I really wanted and after doing some research I feel that getting a pistol for target would be better for me. The 34 is a powerful gun and accurate. You will not be disappointed.I have pictures I will send if your interested. If you have a different pistol then the IZH46M send some info and pictures. I have cash I could kick in if needed.
: -Brian