Attention to Mr. Mako, Phoenix Club Member.

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Jakkrit

Attention to Mr. Mako, Phoenix Club Member.

Post by Jakkrit »

I would like to say thanks you so much for your concern and send me an information to the range. If I don't recieved the massage from Mako, I would not know anything about Phoenix Club. I met many good friends over there, they are very kind. I met the stronger shooter like Mr. Sean Ragay and his father too.
Thank you again
Jakkrit
jakkrit_p-at-hotmail.com.43050.0
Mako

Jakkrit, Elite Shooter ... we are lucky to have YOU! :-)

Post by Mako »

Thanks ... just trying to keep our dying sport going! ... so that I can continue to have places to shoot ... :-)
For those of you that don't recognize the name, Jakkrit is Thailand's top pistol shooter ... competing at the Atlanta Olympics, missed the Sydney Olympics with a trigger finger injury and presently working towards Athens.
Jakkrit was 7th in Free Pistol at the Ft. Benning World Cup in June, a couple of years ago he was 2nd in Air Pistol at the Seoul, Korea World Cup.
We are the ones that are very fortunate to have Jakkrit shooting with us now! He shot a 585 at our last AP match!

makofoto-at-earthlink.net.43059.43050
EfrenR

Re: Attention to Mr. Mako, Phoenix Club Member.

Post by EfrenR »

Jakkrit, it is a rare privilege and honor to have you with us at the Phoenix Club and at Prado Olympic Shooting Range. Thanks for always inviting my junior shooter, Sean, to your training sessions and for giving him some very useful techniques in pistol shooting. By observing you shoot at the club, our fellow southern California shooters are learning a lot of this sport from you. Sean just got back from the Pistol Camp at the Olympic Training Center (OTC) in Colorado (where he and seven other US junior pistol shooters received an excellent training from OTC-USA Shooting pistol coach Laura Tyler) and he is ready to train with you again. Welcome to the United States! Welcome to the Republik of Kalifornia :-) Welcome to the Phoenix Club and Black Mountain Shooting Club, and thank you, Jakkrit, for training with us.

ratherbe-at-adelphia.net.43075.43050
Argen Wong

Re: Attention to Mr. Mako, Phoenix Club Member.

Post by Argen Wong »

: Jakkrit, it is a rare privilege and honor to have you with us at the Phoenix Club and at Prado Olympic Shooting Range. Thanks for always inviting my junior shooter, Sean, to your training sessions and for giving him some very useful techniques in pistol shooting. By observing you shoot at the club, our fellow southern California shooters are learning a lot of this sport from you. Sean just got back from the Pistol Camp at the Olympic Training Center (OTC) in Colorado (where he and seven other US junior pistol shooters received an excellent training from OTC-USA Shooting pistol coach Laura Tyler) and he is ready to train with you again. Welcome to the United States! Welcome to the Republik of Kalifornia :-) Welcome to the Phoenix Club and Black Mountain Shooting Club, and thank you, Jakkrit, for training with us.

Mako,
I know it has been awhile since we talk. How did you become a member of the Phoenix Club ? I thought you need to have some German ancestry in your blood in order to be accepted into the club? I tried to join 5 years ago, no go. Another 10-meter air rifle shooter, a Japanese American named Richard that I met in Prado shooting range try to join before me, and no go.
Argen
tenmeters-at-yahoo.com.44408.43075