HIGH PRESSURE AIR COMPRESSOR, GASOLINE, ULTRA COMPACT !!

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Jeff

HIGH PRESSURE AIR COMPRESSOR, GASOLINE, ULTRA COMPACT !!

Post by Jeff »

I have some ultra compact, feather light, super strong, and ultimately well made high pressure air compressors. They are driven by a Stihl gas engine, they can handle 5000 psi with no sweat, full filtration for even class e breathing air, these are the smallest compact 2 cfm compressors you can get your hands on. They are going fast !! Take a look at one on Ebay, the item number is http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 3619239550
I do all the work, and I also rebuild these wonderfully made machines. I do custom modifications on them, one of which is hard chrome plating the piston in the 4th stage. They already go for thousands of hours without even having to do this, but this will increase the life of the piston considerably! I've seen some of these compressors with over 6000 hours, and they still ran fine and pumped air over 7000 psi. These have got to be the best built minature compressors in the world. They only weigh 34 lbs !! They are the size of two 1 gallon milk containers. These are U.S military aircraft compressors, and originally cost $18,000.00 for the military to purchase. There is no commercially made compressor manufactured today that matchs the quality and workmanship of these. My normal price is $1500.00 which includes the all in one oil/water separator and filter canister that is re-packed with chemicals, which costs about $5.00 to re-pack compared to a $35.00 cartridge. I also supply the hour/tach meter which is not offered on the one I have listed on Ebay. If you're going to spend the bucks on a Steyr ( I own one ), you may as well own the best and most compact compressor made. Check it out on Ebay, or email me and I'll email you some photos. Ask Scott Pilkington about my work !!
jengle-at-bigvalley.net.42274.0
Aaron Bodycote

Re: HIGH PRESSURE AIR COMPRESSOR, GASOLINE, ULTRA COMPACT !!

Post by Aaron Bodycote »

Good day, i am looking for a very small, reliable air compressor. How long will it take to fill a dive tank( 12 litre) at 150-200 bar
I am very interested.
thanks
Aaron
: I have some ultra compact, feather light, super strong, and ultimately well made high pressure air compressors. They are driven by a Stihl gas engine, they can handle 5000 psi with no sweat, full filtration for even class e breathing air, these are the smallest compact 2 cfm compressors you can get your hands on. They are going fast !! Take a look at one on Ebay, the item number is http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 3619239550
: I do all the work, and I also rebuild these wonderfully made machines. I do custom modifications on them, one of which is hard chrome plating the piston in the 4th stage. They already go for thousands of hours without even having to do this, but this will increase the life of the piston considerably! I've seen some of these compressors with over 6000 hours, and they still ran fine and pumped air over 7000 psi. These have got to be the best built minature compressors in the world. They only weigh 34 lbs !! They are the size of two 1 gallon milk containers. These are U.S military aircraft compressors, and originally cost $18,000.00 for the military to purchase. There is no commercially made compressor manufactured today that matchs the quality and workmanship of these. My normal price is $1500.00 which includes the all in one oil/water separator and filter canister that is re-packed with chemicals, which costs about $5.00 to re-pack compared to a $35.00 cartridge. I also supply the hour/tach meter which is not offered on the one I have listed on Ebay. If you're going to spend the bucks on a Steyr ( I own one ), you may as well own the best and most compact compressor made. Check it out on Ebay, or email me and I'll email you some photos. Ask Scott Pilkington about my work !!

bodycoteart-at-hotmail.com.42618.42274
Shamsul Alam

Re: HIGH PRESSURE AIR COMPRESSOR, GASOLINE, ULTRA COMPACT !!

Post by Shamsul Alam »

: I have some ultra compact, feather light, super strong, and ultimately well made high pressure air compressors. They are driven by a Stihl gas engine, they can handle 5000 psi with no sweat, full filtration for even class e breathing air, these are the smallest compact 2 cfm compressors you can get your hands on. They are going fast !! Take a look at one on Ebay, the item number is http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 3619239550
: I do all the work, and I also rebuild these wonderfully made machines. I do custom modifications on them, one of which is hard chrome plating the piston in the 4th stage. They already go for thousands of hours without even having to do this, but this will increase the life of the piston considerably! I've seen some of these compressors with over 6000 hours, and they still ran fine and pumped air over 7000 psi. These have got to be the best built minature compressors in the world. They only weigh 34 lbs !! They are the size of two 1 gallon milk containers. These are U.S military aircraft compressors, and originally cost $18,000.00 for the military to purchase. There is no commercially made compressor manufactured today that matchs the quality and workmanship of these. My normal price is $1500.00 which includes the all in one oil/water separator and filter canister that is re-packed with chemicals, which costs about $5.00 to re-pack compared to a $35.00 cartridge. I also supply the hour/tach meter which is not offered on the one I have listed on Ebay. If you're going to spend the bucks on a Steyr ( I own one ), you may as well own the best and most compact compressor made. Check it out on Ebay, or email me and I'll email you some photos. Ask Scott Pilkington about my work !!

shamsul-at-bredband.net.43447.42274