Walter KK Club Sporter for sale...

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

TWebster in TX

Walter KK Club Sporter for sale...

Post by TWebster in TX »

I have a Walther KK Club Sporter (.22LR) for sale. I purchased the gun about two years ago from Champion's Choice. It has been shot very little (about 500 rounds total) and it is in like new condition. This gun is exactly the same action/barrel as the KK 100 except this model has a single stage trigger instead of a two stage. The stock is blue laminate and there are no sights. Has Walther case, owners manual, etc... Asking $500 and I will handle USPS shipping in the CONUS. Email me if you have any questions or want to see a photo.
Thanks...
twebster-at-iso.com.43371.0
TWebster

It should read Walther...not Walter...sorry n.t

Post by TWebster »

: I have a Walther KK Club Sporter (.22LR) for sale. I purchased the gun about two years ago from Champion's Choice. It has been shot very little (about 500 rounds total) and it is in like new condition. This gun is exactly the same action/barrel as the KK 100 except this model has a single stage trigger instead of a two stage. The stock is blue laminate and there are no sights. Has Walther case, owners manual, etc... Asking $500 and I will handle USPS shipping in the CONUS. Email me if you have any questions or want to see a photo.
: Thanks...