Murray State Coach

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Bill

Murray State Coach

Post by Bill »

I heard there was a new coach at Murray state. Who is it and what happened to the old coach? Dana I think?
bill-at-bill.com.43208.0
Michael Ray

Re: Murray State Coach

Post by Michael Ray »

: I heard there was a new coach at Murray state. Who is it and what happened to the old coach? Dana I think?
Thanks for the tip. I didn't know Diana had left. Their website says,
Murray State University announced the hiring of former All-OVC shooter Ann Proctor as head rifle coach.
Proctor, who shot for Murray State from 1997 to 2001, earned All-Ohio Valley Conference honors in air rifle in 2001 and served as the rifle team representative on the Student Athletic Advisory Committee for the 1999-2000 school year. She was an integral part of the MSU rifle teams that won the 1998, 1999 and 2000 OVC titles and qualified for the NCAA Championships in all four of her years at Murray State.
Proctor earned a bachelor of science degree in elementary education from Murray State in 2001 and is working toward a master's degree in guidance and counseling. She is also employed as a special education teacher in the Calloway County School District.

Michael Ray

Re: Murray State Coach

Post by Michael Ray »

: : I heard there was a new coach at Murray state. Who is it and what happened to the old coach? Dana I think?
: Thanks for the tip. I didn't know Diana had left.
Diana moved to MD to be closer to family and a better job market. She's still helping the team with much of the admin work this year and will be at the NCAAs.