USA Shooting Membership

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Michael

USA Shooting Membership

Post by Michael »

I just looked at the website. How come they don't have any way to sign up as a member? They said that they have 5,000 members. I assume that they want more, but maybe I'm wrong. If they want more members then they should make it easy to join by having a membership application online at the least. I've donated money in the past, but have never joined. Maybe they just want corporate and individual donations.
Michèle

Re: USA Shooting Membership

Post by Michèle »

: I just looked at the website. How come they don't have any way to sign up as a member? They said that they have 5,000 members. I assume that they want more, but maybe I'm wrong. If they want more members then they should make it easy to join by having a membership application online at the least. I've donated money in the past, but have never joined. Maybe they just want corporate and individual donations.
Try looking under "MEMBERSHIP FORM ON-LINE." It's listed on the right column under the news of Pan Am Games Results, Coach Conference, etc.

makpak3200-at-earthlink.net.43009.43008
David J

Post by David J »

Try this link:http://usashooting.com/membersapp.html
It should take you right to it.
David
Michael

Post by Michael »

Thanks. Now I'm red faced. I see the link. Wouldn't it be better if they had the membership link stand out more, like in a black box with a red target instead of mixed in with a lot of other stuff? Maybe if I missed it (and I was looking for it) others may be not seeing it. They might be losing potential members. I'll make a suggestion to them I suppose.
: I just looked at the website. How come they don't have any way to sign up as a member? They said that they have 5,000 members. I assume that they want more, but maybe I'm wrong. If they want more members then they should make it easy to join by having a membership application online at the least. I've donated money in the past, but have never joined. Maybe they just want corporate and individual donations.