Feinwerkbau 65 price

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
peashooter

Feinwerkbau 65 price

Post by peashooter »

What price would one expect to pay for a mint example of the model 65 pistol , right hand wooden adjustable grips, uncarved?
mikeyj

Re: Feinwerkbau 65 price

Post by mikeyj »

I was shopping for a 65 or 80 not long ago, and they both seem to run around $450.
kevinweiho

Post by kevinweiho »

I've seen prices from $350 up to $750, depending on the overall condition, and if the pistol has new seals, spring(s), factory case, and accesories. The 65's with match grips command a higher price than the sporter grips. If I had to choose, I would prefer the FWB 65 MKII with short barrel.
Rover

Post by Rover »

Generally, the guns with the sporter grips are older, less improved models. I think you'll want the one with the target grips.
rock4gzus

Post by rock4gzus »

If you purchase an FWB 65 with sporter grips you can buy a nice set of after market target grips from TopGun for a reasonable price.
Misny

Post by Misny »

peashooter wrote:What price would one expect to pay for a mint example of the model 65 pistol , right hand wooden adjustable grips, uncarved?
Over here, one in as new condition with adjustable grips would bring from $500-$650 USD.
Rover

Post by Rover »

These are really quite delightful guns, especially for a user/collector. They are as accurate as any newer style gun and you can make the guy with the "Super Whiz-Bang" feel bad when you clean his clock.

Don't believe any stories you hear about these being difficult to shoot with their heavy recoil. It just ain't so, but I admit they are a little less "ergonomic" than the latest toys.
peashooter

Post by peashooter »

Thankyou all. very useful information.