7%
3.waltzer lg 400
47%

Total votes: 15

prithviraj.sawadkar-patil

Which gun is best?

Post by prithviraj.sawadkar-patil »

Hello everyone!
I just started shooting on a open sight air rifle and reached state level.
I want to shift on peep sight air rifle , so I need some suggestions , which is the best rifle in 2015.
Please help me because I have to prepare for upcoming matches in April
Rover

Re: Which gun is best?

Post by Rover »

Is this a joke?
BigAl

Post by BigAl »

Rover wrote:Is this a joke?
I think it's more a non native English speaker, hence the poor grammar and spelling. Of course there is no such thing as the "best" gun, out of that list at least. There is only the gun that feels the best to any particular shooter. Any good shooter should be able to set any of those rifles up and shoot 400/600 plus depending on event (ladies or men). I have voted LG400, because that is the rifle I would pick, since it is the rifle I have the most experience shooting with. Give me six months with either of the other two though and I'd probably pick that one just as happily.

We seem to get one of these which rifle is best questions about once a month, and the answer is always the same, which ever rifle the person answering happens to shoot, or the they are all just as good. It seems as if nobody bothers to search and read the results of the previous times the question was asked and answered. Anschutz, FWB, Styer, or Walther they are all perfectly capable of winning Olympic Gold, in the hands of the right shooter. You could probably add Tesro and Pardini to the list of rifles now too. I guess they must get asked this same question in the pistol section too, with the same overall answer.

Alan
conradin

Post by conradin »

Steyr Challenger-E.
conradin

Post by conradin »

Trust me, this is not a joke, rover. India has one of the fanatical but also idiotic air gunners of the world....