calling Igor

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
funtoz

calling Igor

Post by funtoz »

Has anyone been in contact with Igor? His blog has not been updated for many months. I tried to email him at an old address that I had, but got no reply. Does someone have a current contact method for him.
seamaster

Re: calling Igor

Post by seamaster »

He is doing his mandatory military service.

No contact with the outside world.
ruig

Post by ruig »

I am busy with my new domicile at the moment (renovation). Last shot I fired was in February.

I skipped this season... Although I visited Arnhem (ECH 10m), Munich WCup and Maribor (ECH) this year.
funtoz

Post by funtoz »

Glad to hear that you have finished your required service. I did that too, but it was many years ago.

I will email you at the address on your blog. No hurry on a response. We redid a bathroom a few months ago and the kitchen before it. It never seems to go as planned. I am not familiar with procedures over there. Here it seems the government has their hand out for fees and permits every time you turn around. And finding a trustworthy contractor that has time for the project is not easy either. I just had a huge oak tree fall in a storm last month and fill the yard. It missed the house, but I'm still cleaning up from it. So I understand how life gets in the way, but I would like to have a dialog about the Toz. You have already done many of the things I'm planning.

Larry