Good Rifle Boots?

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

PatrickS916

Good Rifle Boots?

Post by PatrickS916 »

I currently use borrowed Anschutz shooting boots for rifle, and I am looking to get my own now. I have matching Gehmann Pants and a Jacket, so i was thinking about just getting the Gehmann Boots, but are there any other good brands I should look at? Any recommendations are accepted. Thank you.
vishwadangat

Post by vishwadangat »

Hi,
I have been using Sauer shoes. They are pretty good in terms of support and stability. Another famous brand you can try is Corami.

Always look for a shoe you are comfortable in and has some breathing space for your feet. If you want any more more feedback feel free to mail me.
PatrickS916

Post by PatrickS916 »

vishwadangat wrote:Hi,
I have been using Sauer shoes. They are pretty good in terms of support and stability. Another famous brand you can try is Corami.

Always look for a shoe you are comfortable in and has some breathing space for your feet. If you want any more more feedback feel free to mail me.
I will look at Sauer boots. A friend of mine uses Corami and he likes them, but they may be a bit out of my price range.
BigAl

Post by BigAl »

My daughter has a pair of Sauer boots. Very well put together, I would reccomend them. I still like my old late 80's vintage Anschutz boots, but would need to get the soles trimmed to pass EC.

Alan