New to Forum

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Ham150

New to Forum

Post by Ham150 »

I just wanted to take a minute and introduce myself. Having shot mostly center fire pistols for over 40 years, I was looking for something a little different. On a whim, I picked up a Hammerli 150 (LH) a few years ago. I have just about finished a dedicated 50m range on my property with the intention of improving my FP skills. I'm looking forward to interacting with the fellow shooters on this forum!
brent375hh

Post by brent375hh »

Welcome to a new sport. The Hammerli 150 is made back in the days of craftsmen. I will never sell mine.
brent375hh

Post by brent375hh »

Don't feel slighted by a lack of welcomes. This site just often has less than
a 1% rate of feedback from read messages.
DLS

Post by DLS »

Welcome!

I'm an old BE shooter, but I troll this forum as I'm always looking to learn something new! TargetTalk is a great site for that purpose!
Ham150

Post by Ham150 »

Thanks! It's all good, just wanted to establish who I am. Mostly shot action pistol in the 70's-80's, Bianchi Cup, Second Chance, etc.
DLS

Post by DLS »

Well you are entering a very different world with ISSF style shooting!

Different does not mean bad by the way ... it's great fun too, but it is like walking into a different world! LOL