Has anyone heard about Champion Shooter Supply LLC?

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

popo76

Has anyone heard about Champion Shooter Supply LLC?

Post by popo76 »

I found a few things that I need on their website (www.championshooters.com). But the website looks really not professional and I can not find any online review.

Has anyone had any experience with this company? thanks for your help.

JM
dronning

Post by dronning »

I bought a few things from them at Camp Perry but never online. They have been on commercial row at Camp Perry for several decades at least that's what I was told.

Dave
Certified Safety Instructor: Rifle & Pistol
They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
~ Ben Franklin
Trooper

Champions Shooter Supply

Post by Trooper »

Yes, Carl Joos the owner is an old friend,
He has had the business for at least 20 years.
He is a former USAMU smallbore shooter.
Don't hold the web site against him, give him a call.
Very nice and honest folks.
Carl has one of the stores at Camp Perry every year.
He is a mainstay for more years than I can remember.
And he is a good shooter too.
Marty G.
crankythunder

I have made many purchases from them

Post by crankythunder »

I have invested many thousands of dollars into champion shooters supply.

They have earned a crankies seal of approval and are an official supplier to crankythunder competition shooting and rimphire euphorium! :)

In all seriousness, they are a first class organization.

Cranky
Rover

Post by Rover »

I have only good things to say about them. I buy all my pellets from them.
Black_Talon

Post by Black_Talon »

I've been doing business with Champ Shooters since before there was an internet. They are first-class people. Highly recommended!
Tzed250

Post by Tzed250 »

My dad bought me my new 1411 prone rifle from Carl Jooss in early 1978. CSS has always been a great place to do business.
popo76

Post by popo76 »

Thanks a lot for your quick reply. I appreciate it very much.

Regards,

JM
mtncwru

Post by mtncwru »

Champion Shooters Supply has received quite a bit of my money since I started shooting. They've done right by me every time I've dealt with them, despite their website not being the most polished thing in the world.
Jordan1s

Post by Jordan1s »

Champion Shooters Supply is a great and reputable company. They supply many high schools here with affordable and durable shooting equipment and clothing. Don't be discouraged by their online site, I've met with and spoken with them at a few competitions and can say that they're a great business! If you don't like their online site, give 'em a call, im sure they would enjoy a chat with you.
corning

Post by corning »

In our game, a online site does not make the company. They (Champion Shooters Supply) have a good reputation, and a good selection of product. The best thing you can do for yourself is talk to others who have used different suppliers/dealers, and go with whom you feel most comfortable with. I met a gentleman, who is a friend, 30 plus years ago who I do 90% of my business with. He has no web site, and is usually just a phone call away...
DavePat

Post by DavePat »

Great company, great service, terrible website. It's sad because they are losing business literally every day because of it. Champions Choice website is sooooo much easier to use.
Telecomtodd

Post by Telecomtodd »

Without exaggeration, I've probably spent northward of $7.5K with Carl over the last seven years. Great, honest company. That's one of the nice things about this shooting discipline - everyone is pretty darn nice!
conradin

Post by conradin »

First Class People! You can order online, but I would recommend order online then follow up with a phone call.