TOZ-35 spare parts kit?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
javaduke

TOZ-35 spare parts kit?

Post by javaduke »

I have an old TOZ-35 and so far it's been working just fine, but I'd like to have an emergency spare parts kit in my range box, just in case. So here's my question - what would reasonable emergency kit for TOZ-35 contain? I'm planning to buy parts from Larry's, so it would be great if someone can just help me the to compile the list of links or SKUs. http://www.larrysguns.com/Departments/R ... spx?page=1

Thanks a lot!

Eugene
Bob-Riegl

Post by Bob-Riegl »

Do Not be surprised---Larry doesn't sell parts, just service. Long ago I accused him of rifling parts from my "new" (latest) TOZ 35m---i.e. striker, striker spring and sear spring. He replied that they were removing them in Europe---funny there isn't a town in Maine with that name. That little BS light lit up in my head and the blue smoke detector in my butt started to sound off on that one, "Doc"
javaduke

Post by javaduke »

Bob-Riegl wrote:Do Not be surprised---Larry doesn't sell parts, just service.
Hmm, so what happens if I log in to the web site, add the part to the shopping cart and place an order?

Well, either way, I'd like to have a list of emergency parts kit, perhaps I can pick it part by part elsewhere.
montster

Plese stay on topic

Post by montster »

I would also like to get recommendations for spare parts. I have broken a sear spring in the past and ordered 2 from them Good service was received.
Rover

Post by Rover »

Any spring on a TOZ is crap. That's what you need to be looking for. I've needed two: one striker spring and another that could be replaced with a small paper clip. I used a S&W trigger rebound spring that I shortened about 3/16".
ShayneThill

Post by ShayneThill »

Bob-Riegl wrote:Do Not be surprised---Larry doesn't sell parts, just service. Long ago I accused him of rifling parts from my "new" (latest) TOZ 35m---i.e. striker, striker spring and sear spring. He replied that they were removing them in Europe---funny there isn't a town in Maine with that name. That little BS light lit up in my head and the blue smoke detector in my butt started to sound off on that one, "Doc"
Smoke detector is good security system. I installed one smoke detector as well as a rf detector in my home.
Last edited by ShayneThill on Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
David M

Post by David M »

Scratching my memory I seem to remember that a K frame rebound spring will also pass as a Toz 35 striker spring.
j danielsson

Post by j danielsson »

Using paperclips for searsprings is a well known trick. Already mentioned but I would like to confirm.

Strikersprings can be made by cutting hammersprings for Ruger Mk 2, you get 2 from 1. You can also use the spring from Pardini K22/FPM without modifications.
Chris

Post by Chris »

For the last 17 years I have only needed to replace one part on my Toz. The spring for the firing pin. The S&W rebound spring works perfect for this. 14# or 16# should work.