Pellet Trap for a 12 targets Target Paper.

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

gwsb

Post by gwsb »

Excuse me but if I understand what you said, you shoot at a wooden block with the target taped to it. If that is the case I wish I was your eye doctor. As the mom in "Christmas Story", said" You are going to put your eye out with that thing".

Extremely dangerous. There are a lot of ways to stop pellets but you must make sure that they drop to the floor or stay inside the trap.
FrankD

Post by FrankD »

Hallo gwsb,

good comment!

And if someone will do it the right way, with an 45 degree steel plate including a container for the fallen pellets, it is also easy, to extend this with an transport system for the normal targets, also and even for home use. The transport systems with an electrical motor are more comfortable, but not general necessary.

Here in Germany you can buy this transport system including the pellet trap for ca. 100 EUR. But as many clubs these days have electric transport systems or use yet electronic targets you can often got them for nothing or a small donation. An with some skills it it also possible to build them do it yourself.

Regards

Frank
Attachments
SchZA.jpg
SchZA.jpg (15.81 KiB) Viewed 426 times