"Deep Thinkers" Thoughts About Sius Electronic Tar

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Coastin' out

"Deep Thinkers" Thoughts About Sius Electronic Tar

Post by Coastin' out »

What are the experiences of those that have seen/used a Sius HS 10 Hybrid 10 M AP stand alone target vs the same target with a computer used for the display. I wonder if the LED display of the score and shot location on the top of the target is a distraction. Don't know if it would cause a loss of focus on the front sight and follow thru by looking up too quickly to see the shot score. Any thoughts from those that have seen or used one? Sius says there is about a one second delay between the shot and display.
matt9811

Post by matt9811 »

The latest firmware update turns off the score display on the HS10 when a computer running the Siuslane software is connected, and placing the monitor or laptop off to the side of your firing point should minimize distraction.

I've never run mine as a standalone target, but the display was pretty bright when I checked it indoors.
Gleedaniel13

Post by Gleedaniel13 »

The latest firmware update turns off the score display on the HS10 when a computer running the Siuslane software is connected, and placing the monitor or laptop off to the side of your firing point should minimize distraction.

I've never run mine as a standalone target, but the display was pretty bright when I checked it indoors.
Can you have some pictures here so that we can really see the updates?