Who makes this Stock? Jamie Gray

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

rapidfireXring

Who makes this Stock? Jamie Gray

Post by rapidfireXring »

I will try another forum here too, but I wanted those in the know to give me direction for the stock-maker for an Anschutz I just purchased. Go the following

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =352253477

I am looking to have the matching palm shelf for the rifle. Now I have done a bit of searching and found out who Jamie Gray is. Impressive pedigree. Thanks in advance. BT

Last edited by rapidfireXring on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tim S

Post by Tim S »

The stock shown in the link is an Anschutz 1913 stock. Anschutz offered two coloured laminate versions (purple/pink and blue) of the 1913 back in the mid 1990s. Apart from the material and colour it's the same as any other 1913 stock of similar vintage, and apart from the butt and cheekpiece hardware it's much the same as a current production 1913 wood stock.

Unfortunately Jamie didn't win the Olympics with this stock. In recent years she has used a short-barreled 2013 in a Precise stock, and a wood 2012 before that.
rapidfireXring

Post by rapidfireXring »

I do understand she did not win with this stock, in fact when I was doing the research it seemed at one point she had a Feinwerkbau in her hands....unless that was a photo just attached to the article. I did find the Anschutz site and she held one there when referencing her win.
Still wondering what business/shop or online store would be the most likely place to look for the palm shelf.
sandy22

Post by sandy22 »

rapidfireXring

Post by rapidfireXring »

That is the one! A German auctions site and the auction closed without a bid! Sorry I could not register in time and bid, but I would have. The key is the part number and I will continue the chase.
rapidfireXring

Post by rapidfireXring »

I put the part in their search bar and there seems to be plenty of them. I tried to register, but they would not accept hotmail as a server. Problem is I have other servers, but dont use them.
sandy22

Post by sandy22 »

There's any number of those on that site. I notice though that you'll have to buy the metal parts separately.
sandy22

Post by sandy22 »

Cross-posted with you. I think that vendor is actually Anschutz themselves. Why don't you e-mail them direct on that eGun-Anfrage address?
rapidfireXring

Post by rapidfireXring »

I just registered with my Comcast account and was able to bid. I cant wait to get Skype installed and talk to these people personally. GOOGLE TRANSLATE is my buddy! I could rob the palm shelf metal off my 1413 I suppose, but navigating this site will be fun. Thanks for the information, I will see if I won and what the shipping charge will be. BT
Hubert

Post by Hubert »

Intershoot.co.uk used to have them in nice stained walnut:
http://www.intershoot.co.uk/acatalog/An ... k-538.html
rapidfireXring

Post by rapidfireXring »

Thanks, I did have a look at their site but the duplicate was not there. I was trying to find the year of manufacture and do a backward look in case another stock turned up. No matter I am satisfied and have found the palm shelf on German eBay!
rapidfireXring

Post by rapidfireXring »

sandy22 wrote:There's any number of those on that site. I notice though that you'll have to buy the metal parts separately.

Did you see the metal parts on eGun? I now have trouble signing in and its the pits because I won one of the shelves. I emailed the seller ASCHUTZ! and they said no PayPal, BUT they were selling them on German eBay too. They said they would move the sale over to eBay and things would be fine then. I won one there and just inc case bid on THREE MORE! I am the only bidder.

If you spot the metal, I would love a link. They sell more items on the eGun than they do on German eBay. Thanks. BT