Matches

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

smbore12

Matches

Post by smbore12 »

Please tell me about any matches you know about and if they are NRA, USA Shooting Etc. And please include info about them.
Freepistol

Re: Matches

Post by Freepistol »

smbore12 wrote:Please tell me about any matches you know about and if they are NRA, USA Shooting Etc. And please include info about them.
I would think no one has time to compile as large a list as you have requested.
Chris

Post by Chris »

Both the NRA and USA shooting have web sites you can look up a list of matches in your area.
ABoyd57946 as guest

Post by ABoyd57946 as guest »

Hello,
If you go to the NRA website you can subscribe to Shooting Sports USA. This will assist in the NRA matches. Re USA Shooting please see Usashooting.org. Once you join there is a list of matches by discipline you can query. Thanks.
smbore12

Thanks

Post by smbore12 »

Thanks for your responses

smbore12

Post by Guest »

They want the info because they are trying to make a website that has all the matches in one place...great idea but such a website will need to be updated weekly at least to be effective.
conradin

Post by conradin »

Don't forget to check out IPSC.
CR10X

Post by CR10X »

http://www.bullseyematches.com/

For mid atlantic bullseye matches lots of links at the bottom. This gentleman does an outstanding job collecting the information from the match directors each year.

Cecil