I asked to be removed from Bill Calfee's World Wide Accuracy

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

C. Perkins

I asked to be removed from Bill Calfee's World Wide Accuracy

Post by C. Perkins »

Just a little rant.

I asked to be removed from the forum just after stating what was obvious to me and others(just could not bite my tongue any longer, would have been banned anyway as I was after my comment).

I purchased his book and read it with enthusiasm.
Great information but left you dangling behind the carrot as he does in his book and on the forum.

Never have I ever observed someone with great talent stomp on others as he does.
It may be a two way street, but it takes two to Tango.
Maybe I live a sheltered life, I dont think so.

The things he says is incredible and when others object, then all of a sudden the post disappears that he made and of coarse, mine also :)

I am glad that I do not participate in rimfire benchrest cause it gets way to ugly for me.

I am done with my rant now...

Clarence
D.R. badge #99
rayjay

Post by rayjay »

You never see dipsticks [ misspelled on purpose ] at matches. Everyone is polite, helpful and glad you are there even if you finish last. I don't know what it is about the internet that brings out the worst in people and RF BR brings out the absolute worst. It's worse than stupid vs conservative in politics :)
KennyB

Post by KennyB »

I sympathize with you Clarence. I've followed his posts for a couple of years in the hope of picking up some useful information but it really isn't worth the effort.
I've given up engaging him unless it's something particularly dumb that he says about position shooting. Now I just let all the other dumb stuff go....

He seems like a man with many chips on his shoulder.

Shame really.

Ken.
conradin

Post by conradin »

Clarence, is the signature option is finally universally opened?