Mec Shot App? **Video Up**

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

bluetentacle

Post by bluetentacle »

If it was used in London it would certainly have been by a coach. Such an app would be most useful if you can find a shooting partner and you alternate between shooting and recording.
gstarik

Post by gstarik »

Tenring,the target tracker is very accurate! I have never heard of any problems regarding accuracy with the app. I think the app is very user friendly.
You can ask for support and will get immediate response.
If you have any problems,you know I will always be happy to help you.
The target tracker costs 10$, which is 15$ less than the Mec app,and will help you track your shots and analyze them without any difference.
Guy.
GaryD

Post by GaryD »

I also use Target Tracker and when I do remember to use it, I don't have a problem with it
DesertShooter

Post by DesertShooter »

That app is really cool. The video was also very well done.
Thedrifter

Post by Thedrifter »

Thank you,

it took me 3 takes ;)
tenring

Post by tenring »

Its design is user friendly, but it never worked correctly. I would have used it,but never got to. I'd place a shot and it would not record its score accurately. I tried it first on my iPod 4 which is was supposed to work with as the makers said. The only help I got was to erase and re-install. it didn't fix anything. I knew I was going to be getting the new iphone and they allowed me to install the program on it. It didn't work either. I did let them know and they said they would research it and get back to me, They said they found no faults. Didn't know what to tell me. What am I supposed to do? Not a huge deal or loss, but aggravating. I just moved on. I setup a nice spreadsheet with the help of a friend to keep track of the details of my progress, averages. I add details to it as I need to. I just wish I could do it at the range as I shoot. Instead of writing it down and remembering to do it at home. Thanks for the offer to help though.

Tenring
gstarik

Post by gstarik »

Chad,
I think that your problem was that you didn't choose the right discipline from the menus.
The app works flawlessly,for everyone.
Write me privately and I will instruct you how to make it work for you.
Guy.
tingliu

Post by tingliu »

Do you shoot at LARR? In La, if so I can show you the app before you make the purchase to help with your decision. I need to find the cable for my digital camera so I can post up a video of this app in use.