This and That

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

pilkguns
Site Admin

This and That

Post by pilkguns »

Wow, I have not been on Target Talk myself for over three weeks now, I guess a month actually. I had a lot to do getting ready for the SHOT show, a lot to do there, and a lot do since I have been back. There were a few posts that I intended to respond to, intellectual dishonesty on a few individuals part, but that was going to take more time that I didn’t have. So I’ve been kindof dreading getting back on here, knowing there would be things to do akin to cleaning out a litter box and oh yes, there were a few….. Even see my name being called in vain. What fun.

Anyway, I have locked and archived a few threads and deleted a few posts here and there. Let’s get back to discussion of international Olympic style competition and the feeder events that make it grow.
1813benny

Post by 1813benny »

Thank you for a nice online environment to discuss our sport. Many do not realize how much work goes into running a site.

Kudos
Ken
Trooperjake

Post by Trooperjake »

Yes, thank you for a great site,
I check it daily and really enjoy it.
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

Yes glad to be back to our original programming.
RandomShotz

Post by RandomShotz »

Allow me to echo the thanks for your hard work.

While I appreciate the opportunity to have some political discussion after the trauma of the Newtown shootings, what keeps me coming back to this forum is the close focus on shooting sports and the moderation that ensures civility.

Roger
Bob-Riegl

Post by Bob-Riegl »

The Grande AMEN !!!!!!!!!! "Doc"
pilkguns
Site Admin

Post by pilkguns »

And KUDOs to David, Richard and Spencer for keeping the place clean and tidy from their respective corners of the globe.
dam8

Post by dam8 »

Thanks scott , and moderators too. This is my favorite place to go for coaching advice and all things target shooting. It's the best.
toddinjax

Post by toddinjax »

Yes, thank you so much Scott for hosting. I find this site very informative and inspiring.