Running out of 10M pistol targets

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Xman

Running out of 10M pistol targets

Post by Xman »

My supply of edelman targets is running low. What the latest info on quality one bull targets. I have seen the 4 bull National Target on *bay. So I would cut then up to fit my target box, but US "domestic" producers have had a poor rep I understand.
RobStubbs

Re: Running out of 10M pistol targets

Post by RobStubbs »

Xman wrote:My supply of edelman targets is running low. What the latest info on quality one bull targets. I have seen the 4 bull National Target on *bay. So I would cut then up to fit my target box, but US "domestic" producers have had a poor rep I understand.
I buy mine from Kruger in Germany and whilst it'll be cheaper in shipping costs for me than you, you might be pleasantly surprised. They ship up to 3000 targets and that saves me a small fortune than buying anywhere else. They are also very good quality, ISSF approved.

Edit - a quick 'google' shows they distribute from the US now as well.

Rob.
Rutty

Post by Rutty »

Another option is Eggerdruck from Germany, similar prices and quality to Kruger.

Rutty
Rover

Post by Rover »

ricchap

Post by ricchap »

Try Kruger-USA. They are the official NRA target provider and they also sell ISSF targets. I think the dealer is located in Oregon. I have ordered several times from them. Their prices are reasonable and the targets are very good.
Our host Pilkington also sells good quality targets.
BEA

10m targets

Post by BEA »

Buy them from Scott. He is nice enough to have this forum and not charge people for selling stuff here.
Bob-Riegl

Post by Bob-Riegl »

Kruger Targets are excellent---they are perfect for AP and make nice clean holes even with the IZ46M....."Doc"
chuckjordan

Post by chuckjordan »

What about just using center replacements? I recall seeing them someplace before. Scott doesn't have them.
Gwhite

Post by Gwhite »

The MIT pistol team has used the Edelmann "centers" for many years, at considerable savings. We rescue targets with all the shots in the black from matches, and cut two angled slits in them to allow inserting the "centers". The "centers" are actually 5-bull strips that we cut up. I think the strips were originally intended for rapid fire air pistol competition, which never really took off.

Pilkguns is out of stock, and we go several years between orders. We've been trying to get some for several months now. No one else carries them anymore either. It turns out that since we last ordered, Edelmann products are now exclusively being sold through Rika, and the 5-bull strips are no longer in their catalog.

I sent an email to Rika, and they just told me to order them through Pilkguns, with no indication that they could no longer get them. I contacted Scott, and he wasn't sure when they would be placing their next Edelmann order. Hopefully he will remember us when he does, and they will be available in the US again.

If anyone else wants some, I would put in a request ASAP. The more Scott has requests for, the higher the likelihood that they will get ordered in sufficient quantity to convince Rika & Edelmann to crank out a bunch.