A good word on Pilkington Shooting Supplies

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Old10MShooter

A good word on Pilkington Shooting Supplies

Post by Old10MShooter »

Folks, I want to share with you on a great experience I had with Pilkington Competition. I had purchased a smaller grip for my air pistol to try it out - it did not work for me so I sent it back. Instead of getting a refund, I opted out for a store credit as I was planning on getting pellets. When I did purchase the pellets, I was charged for the pellets and the store credit was not applied for the cost of purchase. When I called back to verify, I was told that there was no record of store credit. Unfortunately for me, I had deleted the email I received on the store credit nor had I taken a print out. However, the customer service rep - Ms. Mary promised me that she will check back and ensure I get the right credit. After some investigation, due to some system glitch, the credit was not recorded and the email sent out was not stored. However, checking back on the items that were sent back, Ms. Mary was able to confirm that they indeed received the grip back from me and credited back the amount to my credit card. What a great lady and a great company - Pilkington Competition is. Always looking out for the best interest of the shooters and offering this forum to educate budding "old" shooters like me. Kudos for them! One happy customer!