New Member from New Delhi

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Anupam

New Member from New Delhi

Post by Anupam »

Hi,

I am a shooting enthusiast from New Delhi, India. Although I knew about Target Talk much earlier, I just got pushed into registering by my friend Dev, who is a older member here.

Well, I shoot competitions with my Morini 162 EL under the 10m ISSF category. Shooting scores are around 87-92 % at the moment.

I hope to share and learn more on this passionate hobby....

Regards,

Anupam
JamesH

Post by JamesH »

Welcome to the wonderful world of target shooting!
Fortitudo Dei

Post by Fortitudo Dei »

Hi Anupam - and welcome to the forum.

Just wondering that seeing as you are in New Dehli, do you have any information as to the status of the ISSF range for the up-coming Commonwealth Games? I know there was concern last year that progress on the building of facilities was far too slow so I'm interested in hearing how things are going. Have you seen or visited the range?
Rob25220

Post by Rob25220 »

I shot on this range in February and it was not complete then. However all the shooting ranges functioned very well. The outside was still in the process of being paved with bricks and it looked like a building site but i am sure they will have it ready to go.
GUNFU

ranges are ready

Post by GUNFU »

Hi,

Since I am no longer a member at the range, I haven't been inside. But they have held some trial competitions at Tuglakabad plus the newspapers have ticked it as a job completed.

Commoners will not have access to the range till after the games. The rumours are that they will make it available to the public at a very steep fee.

Regards,

Dev
Anupam

Post by Anupam »

Hi guys,
I'm back after a 'break', during which I did some serious shooting, and successfully so, as I became a double Renowned Shooter at the National level in the 10m AP and 50m FP events. Also picked up a Silver Medal at the State level and a Bronze Medal at the North Zone level.

Looking forward to pick up and share info with fellow enthusiasts... !