Qiang Yuan airgun pellets

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

oddsonjjf

Qiang Yuan airgun pellets

Post by oddsonjjf »

Any info on these pellets? Has anyone shot the different levels of the pellet?? Can you get the red box Olmpic pellet in the US??? Thanks
redschietti

Post by redschietti »

I tried both sizes in the tin. They shot no better or worse than any outer brand.
rjjr

Post by rjjr »

Our team got a sleeve to test out and initial tests have been positive. Decent groups in some guns, no real stinkers. We have shot them in matches with good results, 585+.
If the red box pellets are the individually pakaged ones Champion Shooter did have them on their website.
renzo

Post by renzo »

Recently I met some of the rifle shooters who represented my country at the Latin Cup in Spain past October, some of them purchased the red sleeve ones and told me that the teste they performed gave IN SOME RIFLES better accuracy than H & N and R-10 from chosen tested batches, right out of the box. In other barrels, accuracy was on par with the German pellets.

After that they told me they concluded they are excellent quality pellets, but you'll still have to do your own testing, as barrels are very picky. ......... .......... especially if you are fighting for that last 10 or 12 points!
bpscCheney

Post by bpscCheney »

I've seen no difference from the Olympic pellets and RWS Meisterkugeln. I find my FWB 700 prefers H&N Match the best
BM

Post by BM »

We experienced better results with these pellets than other brands in Anschutz airrifles. With Feinwerkbau, Steyr and Walther we shoot better with JSB or RWS.
BM

Post by BM »

We experienced better results with these pellets than other brands in Anschutz airrifles. With Feinwerkbau, Steyr and Walther we shoot better with JSB or RWS.
karats

Re: Qiang Yuan airgun pellets

Post by karats »

I've shot the green box and the results were equal to RWS Basic in my 200T.
Forglori

Post by Forglori »

i have tested them and they give me better groups than finale match,,
but rws also is comparitively up there
Rover

Post by Rover »

It sounds like they're a good pellet and worth adding to your list of ones to try. On the other hand, they are no cheaper than any other top brand, so there's no reason to mess with them if you already have a satisfactory pellet (especially pistol shooters).

No one has mentioned the new "super top-of-the-line" (but spendy) pellets from JSB; purported to be better than their already great pellet line.

viewtopic.php?t=38598&highlight=jsb+pellets