Southern California Free, Air and Sport Pistol PTO

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
ricchap

Southern California Free, Air and Sport Pistol PTO

Post by ricchap »

The Bridge Jr. Club is having a Free and Sport Pistol PTO at Prado Shooting Park on Saturday October 27th. Their Air Pistol PTO will be held the next Saturday November 3rd at their La Puente range. Match info will soon be posted on califpistolmatches.com .

Thanks
ricchap

Post by ricchap »

To clear any confusion out there, this match is open to everybody. Membership to USA Shooting is not required to shoot this event. Those who want to register their targets with USAS will need to be members or become members at the match. Bullseye shooters willing to give Free Pistol a try are welcome. You will need to load one round at a time per USAS rules, so bring extra magazines.

Thanks
lg2011

Post by lg2011 »

I have been practicing with the Free and Air pistol for a year and I will be there to participate. Please send me a link on information regarding the Sports pistol discipline as I my have a pistol for it. What are the rules and how does one prepare for it?
ricchap

Post by ricchap »

The International Sport Pistol event is for ladies and juniors only. Men shoot Center Fire instead, which is shot with a .32 or larger caliber gun. We will not be shooting Center Fire at this event. Match program is listed on "califpistolmatches.com" .

Thanks
ricchap

Standard Pistol just added to PTO

Post by ricchap »

Sorry for the late notice, but I just found out that we will also be shooting Standard Pistol at our next week's PTO. Come and join us.