Looking for mint DES 32 / DES 32 U

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
DESman

Looking for mint DES 32 / DES 32 U

Post by DESman »

Hello;
I am a new member on TargetTalk.
I have been shooting a DES 69 since 1982 (30 years already!?!?) in UIT a.k.a. ISU a.k.a. ISSF events in France, then moved permanently to the US in the late 80's and have been shooting NRA Conventional Pistol with the DES 69 .22, a Walther GSP C .32 (25 yds), a Caspian Custom .38 (50 yds), and a Les Baer Concept III .45.
I have also been shooting for 10 years 50m prone and 3 Positions rifle with a Walther KK Match GX-1 Free Rifle that I was blind (read: "stupid") enough to trade for a .375 H&H when African hunting seemed more attractive than paper punching, and I have regretted it for the last 20 years. Sentimental value I guess...
I am looking for a mint DES 32 or DES 32 U in original, if possible, "as new" condition. This is probably more emotional than rational but I like the DES and would like to match the 69 to a 32...
Thanks in advance
Greg Derr

Post by Greg Derr »

You might want to also post on the classifieds section. Welcome to the forum.
David M

Post by David M »

Better buy 2, one for spares. Parts are very rare now.
Mass Shooter

UNIQUE DES/32

Post by Mass Shooter »

viewtopic.php?t=23825

Check out the "Unique" discussion at the above link. Some pretty interesting replies and might be a find in there for you to check out if you ask some of the DES/32 owners.

I see them quite often at the popular auction sites; GB & GA seems to be one source in particular who has quite a variety of UNIQUE's

Classifieds here at TT as suggested ... Just keep an eye out

Welcome to the forum!