2012 Olympic Women's AP Final

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Richard H

2012 Olympic Women's AP Final

Post by Richard H »

Nail biter of a final
1-GUO
2- Goberville. (shoot off)
3-Kostevych. (shoot off)
Gerard

Post by Gerard »

Yeah, that was one of the closest finals I've seen. Near the end, maybe shot 7 or 8, all three of the medal winners were tied. And I saw more pistol muzzles wobbling than usual it seemed. Celine's 8 on the last of the 10 must have been so hard for her, but she certainly pulled it together on the shoot-off.
seamaster1

Post by seamaster1 »

Excellent women's 10m AP final.

When Guo shot 98 98 98, I thought she had Gold in the bag. Then that "what the !@@#$$" 94.

Then the first shot of final 8 !!!! I thought she was gone.

I was pulling for Kostevych. She was very steady.

I was happy for Goberville. But that nervous last shot open the window for Kostevych.

Guo just had the nerve of steel at the end. A perfect 10.8

Can't wait to watch the actual final footage on Youtube.
taz

Post by taz »

Why wait?

http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/london2012/index.html

You can also use this link to watch live events.
BenEnglishTX

Post by BenEnglishTX »

taz wrote:Why wait?

http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/london2012/index.html

You can also use this link to watch live events.
When accessing from the U.S., the following is returned:
The London 2012 Olympic Games video content on the European Broadcasting Union (EBU) streaming video portal may only be viewed in certain EBU territories as noted below:

Albania, Algeria, Armenian Republic, Austria, Azerbaijani Republic, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark (Faroes, Greenland), Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France (Andorra, French Guyana, French Polynesia, Guadeloupe, La Reunion, Martinique, Mayotte, New Caledonia, St. Pierre and Miquelon, Terres Australes Françaises, Wallis and Futuna), Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Jordan, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles (Bonaire, Curacao, Sint Maarten, Sint Eustatius, Saba), Aruba, Norway, Spitsbergen, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Belarus, Republic of Kazakhstan, Republic of Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Republic of Tajikistan, Republic of Uzbekistan, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia and Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Andorra, Sweden, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and the United Kingdom.

As we cannot confirm that you are accessing this service from within these territories we regret that you will be unable to view the content.
Now, I could launch into a discussion of how to set up a proxy for folks who need one...but that's running rather far afield from a reasonable topic for TargetTalk.org.
gn303

Post by gn303 »

Thank you for the link Taz!
Great videos.
Guy