LP10 electronic vs mech

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
JJJJJJ

LP10 electronic vs mech

Post by JJJJJJ »

can anyone offer some opinions, the feel of the electronic vs mech, which on is more consistent ... pros and cons are welcomed as well. Thank you.
rbwells

Post by rbwells »

It is a Steyr, it is going to be consistent either way. I can only put it to you this way. I was recently in a finals and all 8 of us were comparing a mechanical and an electronic steyr. Needless to say it was split 4-4. Personally i would go with the electronic if you have the extra 400 dollars. If not, mechanical all the way.
Rover

Post by Rover »

Jay, do a search and you'll find that this has been beaten to death here.

I don't have an opinion on your question, but I know you can't buy points. After all, you've put a lot of effort into tweaking your present AP.

My suggestion is to sign up for the AP league coming up at the club. This will prepare you for your upcoming matches.

Learning to cope with the stress of competing with the obnoxious, disturbing, distracting, and noisy shooters (not to mention the guy next to you who just finished a dinner of eggs, sauerkraut, and beer) will be worth far more points at a "real" match than a new gun.
RandomShotz

Post by RandomShotz »

Rover wrote: ... not to mention the guy next to you who just finished a dinner of eggs, sauerkraut, and beer ...
A technique I hear you have brought to a high state of perfection.

Roger
Rover

Post by Rover »

Did you think I was referring to someone else? I have reduced Marine combat vets to tears with this technique. I especially prefer to shoot next to Democrats.

Just trying to help the guy out.
C. Perkins

Post by C. Perkins »

I have shot shoulder to shoulder with Rover.
You heard right, it is a fact.
You also have to listen to his grumbling when he makes a bad shot, just saying... :)

Clarence