Hello All -- Newbie here

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

gusso

Hello All -- Newbie here

Post by gusso »

Hello. I just recently found this site and look forward to acquiring some knowledge. I'm fairly new to firearms and started bullseye about 2 years ago. I just recently upgraded to a Benelli MP90s from a Ruger Competition Target. The past few weeks I'm really starting to get the feel for the Benelli. Tonight I shot a 278 in our last match of the season-- my career best. Too bad the seasons over, I've been getting better and better every week. Anyway, I want to keep practicing all Spring and Summer. Are there any postal leagues starting up here in the near future? That would be ideal training for next season. I really love shooting bullseye but my "slow" needs a lot of work. Thanks.
Mass Shooter

Post by Mass Shooter »

Welcome to the forum.
Lots of information shared here from very knowledgeable shooters of all disciplines. ... Explore the different areas of the site.
Isabel1130

Post by Isabel1130 »

You know the actual Bullseye 2700 outdoor match season is just starting. If you want to shoot more, get better and get match tough you should start shooting a few rimfire 900's and then moving on to the full match as opposed to only shooting league in the winter. I know many shooters from New York and PA who come to Camp Perry every year and there should be a lot of matches within driving distance for you.
gusso

Post by gusso »

Isabel1130 wrote:You know the actual Bullseye 2700 outdoor match season is just starting. If you want to shoot more, get better and get match tough you should start shooting a few rimfire 900's and then moving on to the full match as opposed to only shooting league in the winter. I know many shooters from New York and PA who come to Camp Perry every year and there should be a lot of matches within driving distance for you.
Yeah, I do plan on shooting in an outdoor league in June but I'm open to as many opportunities as possible.