Sniffin' around New Pardini

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Bob-Riegl

Sniffin' around New Pardini

Post by Bob-Riegl »

Now that we have a new "Dealer/Importer" of Pardini pistols. Since I have regretted selling my old SP (Nygord Import) like I cannot explain what went wrong in my head . I have to say age is catching up with me, but at 81 I still don't shake or get tired fast ( I don't near enough tens anymore )that's fer sure. Maybe I have been asleep for the past few years---but what is the difference between the SP1 and SP New models as listed in the catalogue. Pardini USA doesn't seem to distinguish? "Doc"
caa028

Post by caa028 »

SP1 is electronic trigger, SP NEW is mechanical
Trooperjake

Post by Trooperjake »

Hi Bob:
I guess I also caught you in one of those moments when I bought your 40-65 win. I still love this rifle.
Marty
Bob-Riegl

Post by Bob-Riegl »

Yeah Marty you can say that again---you made out like a bandit. I just didn't have a local range for better than 600 yards to shoot. The time I sold my other guns I was in a low after the missus passed and a "friend" told me I was an amazing offhand shooter but I "sucked" with a pistol. That kind of dumped me into a deeper depression and I subsequently sold all pistols, reloading gear etc. My two Pardinis SP & HP, my babies are the two guns I still miss the most. So at 81 being that I still don't shake at all I just want to renew my acquaintance with a great gun. So if you get a bite on one or see or hear of one let me know. Please----Thanks ....Bob