Air Arms Alfa Proj Competition PCP Pistol

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
jtg

Air Arms Alfa Proj Competition PCP Pistol

Post by jtg »

Does anyone know where I could get repair parts for the Air Arms Alfa Proj Competition PCP Pistol?

John
william

Post by william »

Have you tried Top Gun Airguns? They seem to be the source for all things Czech.
randy1952

Re: Air Arms Alfa Proj Competition PCP Pistol

Post by randy1952 »

jtg wrote:Does anyone know where I could get repair parts for the Air Arms Alfa Proj Competition PCP Pistol?

John
Try the host of this forum.
old gaffer

Post by old gaffer »

John,

I "spoke" via email with someone at Air Arms UK about getting a spare air tank for this pistol a while ago, and I think the reply was that PyramydAir can order parts for you.

I'd love to hear your comments on this pistol as I'm considering one myself, and the only info I can find is reviews on vendor's websites - which I don't quite trust when I'm thinking about busting my bank account (again).

Would you be so kind as to send my a pm with your thought/comments?
<mailto:beshooter@gmail.com>

All the best,
Rob
j-team

Post by j-team »

For the same money, you would be better off buying a second hand Morini, Steyr, FWB, Pardini, Walther, Hammerli etc.
yana

Post by yana »

Try the tsjechs. As its no more than a pcp converted Alpha Proj pistol. Also sold under Alpha Proj own brand name.