kk300 stock extention??

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

oddsonjjf

kk300 stock extention??

Post by oddsonjjf »

Hey guys is anyone aware of an extention, aftermarket device or custom made offerings. Have a shooter that needs greater lop[/img]
Attachments
walther.doc
(67 KiB) Downloaded 156 times
justadude

Post by justadude »

Odds'

A hint for getting jpg files to attach directly is that you need to compress them to less than 256k. If you are using MicroSoft Photo Manager (part of the Office package) If you look under File-Export you will get a panel that near the bottom will let you compress to a few standard sizes, I find the second one down often works for this site.

As for making at KK300 longer. My first question is how big is the shooter, or how broad are the shoulders? I ask this because not enough LOP is not terribly common and it looks like this rifle is already dressed with a MEC FreePosition butt plate. (The MEC plate is someone notorious for how deep it is.)

I point this all out as without seeing any pictures in position I have to wonder if something else is not a little out of whack.

Past that, I don't immediately know of anyone making things to make any of the free rifles any longer.

Cheers,

'Dude
EJ

Post by EJ »

If you know anyone who have the tools it's an easy task to cut down a metal bar to the preferred length and add threads and then attach it to the MEC hook.

I went through a phase 10 years ago when I wanted longer LOP and did just that (today my problem with this stock is the exact opposite...)