Scatt, Noptel, Curt, Rika????

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

tenring

Scatt, Noptel, Curt, Rika????

Post by tenring »

I've browsed through the threads, but have not found much info about the differences, price differences. Wondering if anyone out there has had experience with each of them and which would be worth pursuing? Might have access to an old Curt trainer, but have had a hard time finding out much about them.

Thanks,

Tenring
TerryKuz

Post by TerryKuz »

I have the noptel, and not having cables to the target is pretty cool. It works fine, but I never really use mine. I just don't have time, so dry firing and live fire come first.
RobStubbs

Post by RobStubbs »

I use scatt a fair amount and find it pretty straightforward to use and interpret (with a crib sheet). I've used Rika and Noptel but have insufficient knowledge on them to compare or comment on them.

I must admit I fail to see any benefit of having no wire between target and sensor. Far more important IMHO is functionality, and ease of use.

Rob.
WarWagon

Post by WarWagon »

Can't comment on the others, but the Scatt was the single greatest training aid I ever used. Easy to use, priceless information in trying to figure out the subtleties of your hold.