HS10 - New electronic target from SIUS

Hints and how to’s for coaches and junior shooters of all categories

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963

ShotResponse

HS10 - New electronic target from SIUS

Post by ShotResponse »

Shotresponse is proud to announce the newest electronic target from SIUS, HS10. Take a look at the video link and email info@shotresponse.com for more information.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE5lMF3096Y
Soupy44

Post by Soupy44 »

How much for a single unit with the software?

I think if the price is right, you might be able to make this a great home trainer and market it to juniors as a way to practice at home on an electronic target.
ShotResponse

HS10 Pricing

Post by ShotResponse »

The Standalone version which includes the HS10 target, integrated illumination, power supply and wall mount bracket with bullet trap is priced at $1,525 plus shipping and taxes as applicable as an introductory price through December 15, 2011.

The Single Lane version which includes the HS10 target, integrated illumination, power supply, cabling, USB interface and SIUSLane software is priced as $1,825 plus shipping and taxes as applicable as an introductory price through December 15, 2011.

I am currently at the Dixie Double at CMP Anniston showcasing the new target. If you are in the area, come by and take a look.

[/i]
jhmartin

Post by jhmartin »

You going to be at the trials or RMC?
ShotResponse

Post by ShotResponse »

I plan on going to the Gary Anderson Invitational at CMP Anniston in December to show the target system as well as the NRA Intercollegiate Rifle and Pisto Championships in March.