Tesro .22/.32 version 3 feedback

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
David M

Post by David M »

Is anyone shooting a Tesro version 3 either .22 or .32, Classic or Pro ?
How is this version going, any problems ?
I know a lot about the early versions and I hope Tesro has
all the bugs out by now.
Any feed back would be welcome.
fverhoeven

Post by fverhoeven »

Hello David,

I have been shooting a Tesro 3 for 4 years. The pistol has served me well, helping me to several Dutch championships in Precision (center fire and .22), Sport Pistol (center and .22), ORF and Standard Pistol. The problems I had were a rounding of the notch in the slide for the slide catch and a broken firing pin. This has been similar to experiences with the Hamerli SP20 (.22lr) that I owned previously. The purchase of the Tesro was a deliberate one. A friend and I saw the Tesro (1) on a small gun show. My friend bought one and after having shot sometimes i decided to go centerfire, sell my SP20 and buy the Tesro. I have the RDS (part of the Pro package). At the moment i do not use it. I think it dampens recoil but also makes the pistol to muzzle heavy. I do not have the sight with the adjustable notch width, and do not plan to buy it.

The problems were solved quickly.
I am very satisfied with the performance of the pistol in .22 and .32.

Kind regards,
Frits
The Netherlands
David M

Any new feedback ?

Post by David M »

Just asking again, any further feedback ?
Are they still working ?