Bullseye clinic with Zurek in Alaska.

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

david alaways

Bullseye clinic with Zurek in Alaska.

Post by david alaways »

Next Sat ? Whats that about the 6th? In Palmer Alaska. Fishing in Homer and Kenai all week long . If your in Alaska give me a call , room on the boat for 1 more (you have to pay the guide) but when we r on the river its free. 530 570 7805.
Rover

Post by Rover »

I would have liked to gone with you guys, but I'm saving my pennies for a Eurotrip in the fall. John severely abused me over this.

Never fear, you'll find someone in one of the bars to go with you. Or, he might take you himself.
david alaways

Post by david alaways »

John does a great clinic, they loved him! Ive got lots of great stories ! But John says " What happens in Alaska stays in Alaska"
Michael

Thanks for putting on the Clinic

Post by Michael »

It was great having John come up and put on the clinic hear in Alaska. It was the first that I am aware of in our area and I strongly urge anyone who has the opportunity to attend one of Johns classes to do so. I thought my money was well spent in the first 45 minutes.

David thought I needed a new login as AK Pistol brought up thoughts of an AK 47 I told him AK was the abreviation for Alaska but I will now be Michael

Thanks guys it was a well spent day and my son enjoyed as well.

Mike
Rover

Post by Rover »

I talked to John this morning and he gave me some of the salmon he caught. I know I missed a great trip. He also said you guys were a bunch of lightweights when it came to beer consumption. Shame!!!
david alaways

beer

Post by david alaways »

When it comes to beer consumption everyone is a lightweight compared to John (and Rich) (oops I slipped ! that happened in Alaska) But Im not saying anything about Johns big screw up.