Eley email

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

hiram

Eley email

Post by hiram »

I tried emailing Eley through their website--a big production to fill out their form. I try sending it and their is a server error.

Does anyone have Eley's email so I don't have to go through thier form?

This is the message--maybe someone here has the answer:

I have a box of Eley Pistol Match--a blue label with white printing--no stock/item number. I tried it in a BRNO Trainer and shot an unbelievalbe group at 50 yds.

I don't see it listed anymore. I now see Match Pistol in a black box. Is this the same? If not, do you have anything that replicates what I have--Pistol Match.
GOVTMODEL

Eley Ammunition

Post by GOVTMODEL »

In the current product line, Match and Team are off-spec product from the TENEX line.

Every batch of ammunition is unique, as is every barrel. Don't expect a new batch to perform the same as the one you have.
j-team

Re: Eley email

Post by j-team »

hiram wrote: I have a box of Eley Pistol Match--a blue label with white printing--no stock/item number. I tried it in a BRNO Trainer and shot an unbelievalbe group at 50 yds.
Unbelievably good or unbelievably bad?
Dave IRL

Post by Dave IRL »

Worth pointing out as well that one group isn't indicative of anything worthwhile, unless perhaps it had a minimum of forty or fifty shots in it.
Hemmers

Post by Hemmers »

Eley Batch Testing involves upto 40 shots per batch, so evidently they've found that to be sufficient indication of what's hot and what's not for any given barrel.

Anything with the Match label should be pretty reasonable, but obviously a random batch may or may not be a good match for your barrel.
There's an e-mail for Martyn Buttery (who runs the customer range) here.
Hemmers

Post by Hemmers »

Eley Batch Testing involves upto 40 shots per batch, so evidently they've found that to be sufficient indication of what's hot and what's not for any given barrel.

Anything with the Match label should be pretty reasonable, but obviously a random batch may or may not be a good match for your barrel.
There's an e-mail for Martyn Buttery (who runs the customer range) here, who should be able to advise you on the product lines.