Remington .22lr match ammo

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

1813Anschutz

Remington .22lr match ammo

Post by 1813Anschutz »

I have recently acquired a case of Remington 6600 Match ammo that is a 70's-80's vintage.
What level of Eley would this be comparable to? I have been told that it is equal to the old Eley Black box. Performance on target seems to hold up to that.
Anyone have any first hand experience with this ammo?

Also have a carton of Winchester MK III and CCI Green Tag that will not chamber in my 1813 Anschutz with a Hart barrel on it.
There is a carton of older Federal UM-1 that I have not tested yet either.
Might sell these if they will chamber in your gun. Standard Anschutz barrel will accept them.

Randy
Brenda Lightner

REMINGTON .22 AMMO

Post by Brenda Lightner »

I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THE FEDERAL UM 1. EMAIL ME AT TLLIGHT@VERIZON.NET
Brenda Lightner

REMINGTON .22 AMMO

Post by Brenda Lightner »

I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THE FEDERAL UM 1. EMAIL ME AT TLLIGHT@VERIZON.NET
1813Anschutz

Post by 1813Anschutz »

Brenda, I sent you email regarding the Federal UM-1 as well as some Lapua Midas. Hope it works for you.
Randy
matchguy

Re: Remington .22lr match ammo

Post by matchguy »

1813Anschutz wrote:Also have a carton of Winchester MK III and CCI Green Tag that will not chamber in my 1813 Anschutz with a Hart barrel on it.
Randy
CCI STD Velocity also has a hard time chambering in the Anschutz Supermatches as well as an H&R M12 I've tried. I've been told the bullet shape is more suited for pistols with a longer throat.
TerryKuz

Re: Remington .22lr match ammo

Post by TerryKuz »

matchguy wrote:
1813Anschutz wrote:Also have a carton of Winchester MK III and CCI Green Tag that will not chamber in my 1813 Anschutz with a Hart barrel on it.
Randy
CCI STD Velocity also has a hard time chambering in the Anschutz Supermatches as well as an H&R M12 I've tried. I've been told the bullet shape is more suited for pistols with a longer throat.
CCI standard made by CCI is hard to chamber. But CCI standard can also be made by Federal (with the CCI packaging) and it chambers OK. I forget how to tell the origin of CCI, but I think the lot number starts with a letter or something like that.
I have a Cooper 36 and it has a hard time with Wolf and SK, but it will chamber RWS. That is the tightest chamber in a rifle I ever saw.